The redevelopment of any project is a complex planning, design and construction journey that involves many participants and Commercial & General is now the partner of choice for an increasing number of project developers.
With an enviable reputation for innovation and our commitment to getting the job done, Commercial & General is uniquely qualified to steer any project through the complexities associated with determining suitability for purpose, managing stakeholder consultation, assessing financial viability, overseeing due diligence, prioritising sustainability and mitigating risk.
Commercial & General’s fully integrated approach is supported by the team with diverse and significant experience, with end to end abilities not excluding leading sales and marketing resources to ensure the best possible outcome for all involved.
Our partners either participate in the short term development margin, or stay connected to the redeveloped property via participation with Commercial & General and other sophisticated and wholesale investors in a single asset, long term property syndicate/trust – managed by Commercial & General Funds Management.
With significant established relationships and mandates from international, national and government tenants, we have a constant pipeline of blue-chip clients looking for ‘the right property’ and we also enjoy access to competitive, financial opportunities with top tier Australian banks.
Our Value Proposition
- Experienced senior management team with a diversity of backgrounds and expertise across development, design and construction, project management, feasibility studies, marketing and sales management, architecture, property and facilities management, engineering, valuation, fund and asset management;
- Proven track record of delivering strong risk-adjusted property returns through well timed acquisitions/divestments and the successful implementation of proactive asset management strategies;
- Established relationships with high profile local, national and international tenants;
- Extensive deal sourcing capabilities through long standing industry relationships;
- Proactive and focussed asset management, with a goal of maximising property income and capital growth and therefore overall investment returns;
- Strong alignment of interests through co-investment in CGFM managed funds.